Billingborough is a village and civil parish in the South Kesteven district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated approximately 10 miles (16 km) north of Bourne and 10 miles south of Sleaford, and on the B1177 between Horbling and Pointon just south of the A52.
Church of St Andrew, Billingborough
|Population||1,401 (Including Birthorpe. 2011 census)|
|OS grid reference|
|• London||95 mi (153 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
The village is named after the post-Roman Billings tribe of invaders. The village was formerly served by the Billingboro and Horbling railway station. The former high school name, Aveland, is taken from a pre-conquest Wapentake of that name, dating to 921. The Wapentake extended from Bourne to Threekingham. The area was populous in the Middle Ages, and included the lost village of Ouseby. and shrunken village of Birthorpe. St Andrew's Church dates to the 13th century and is in a mixture of Perpendicular Gothic and Decorated styles.
The village has a single primary school. There formerly existed a secondary modern school, The Aveland High School, which opened in 1963 but closed in January 2010 to merge with a Sleaford school to form St George's Academy. The high school was later demolished and the site redeveloped for housing.
The parish church is dedicated to St Andrew. The ecclesiastical parish is part of The Billingborough Group in the Lafford Deanery, Diocese of Lincoln. At 2014, the priest-in-charge is Rev Anna Sorensen.
Billingborough amenities include a post office, which is also a convenience store and a small supermarket. Village public house is the Fortescue Arms on High Street. on Victoria Street. There is also an Army Cadet Force detachment next to the St Georges Academy site. It is part of the Lincolnshire Army Cadet Force  and wears the cap badge of the Royal Engineers. The village Billingborough Horbling and Threekingham Cricket Club gained entry into the ECB Lincs Premier League in 2013.
- "Billingborough". 2011 census. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 24 April 2013.
- "Billingborough Parish Council".
- Historic England. "Billingborough and Horbling station (498482)". PastScape. Retrieved 14 December 2012.
- Historic England. "Ouseby (350961)". PastScape. Retrieved 14 December 2012.
- Historic England. "Birthorpe (351023)". PastScape. Retrieved 14 December 2012.
- Historic England. "Church of St Andrew (350971)". PastScape. Retrieved 14 December 2012.
- "Neighbourhood statistics". 2001 census. Office for national statistics. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 20 April 2013.
- "Billingborough Primary School".
- "The Aveland High School - GOV.UK". get-information-schools.service.gov.uk. Retrieved 11 August 2020.
- "St. George's Academy web site".
- "Asbestos Removal and Demolition - Aveland School - Billingborough - Projects". art-demolition.co.uk. Retrieved 11 August 2020.
- "Planning application - s14/1316". www.southkesteven.gov.uk. Retrieved 11 August 2020.
- "Billingborough P C C". Archived from the original on 16 July 2011., Diocese of Lincoln
- George and Dragon Archived 27 September 2007 at the Wayback Machine
- Lincolnshire ACF
- "Eric Houghton"; Cricketarchive.com. Retrieved 14 April 2012