Bexleyheath railway station is in the London Borough of Bexley in south east London, and is in Travelcard Zone 5. The station, and all trains serving it, is operated by Southeastern. There are ticket barriers at both entrances.
|Local authority||London Borough of Bexley|
|Number of platforms||2|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|1 May 1895||Opened|
|London transport portal|
The typical off-peak service in trains per hour is:
|Preceding station||National Rail||Following station|
- "London and South East" (PDF). National Rail. September 2006. Archived from the original (PDF) on 6 March 2009.
- "Estimates of station usage". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
- Yonge, John (November 2008) . Jacobs, Gerald (ed.). Railway Track Diagrams 5: Southern & TfL (3rd ed.). Bradford on Avon: Trackmaps. map 5. ISBN 978-0-9549866-4-3.
- Table 200 National Rail timetable, December 2021
- "Buses from Bexleyheath" (PDF). TfL. 14 May 2022. Retrieved 14 May 2022.