Bexleyheath railway station
Bexleyheath railway station is in the London Borough of Bexley in south east London, and is in Travelcard Zone 5. The station, and all trains serving it, is operated by Southeastern. There are ticket barriers at both entrances.
|Local authority||London Borough of Bexley|
|Number of platforms||2|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|1 May 1895||Opened|
|London transport portal|
The typical off-peak service from the station is:
- 2tph (trains per hour) to London Victoria
- 2tph to London Charing Cross
- 2tph to London Cannon Street
- 2tph to London Cannon Street via Woolwich Arsenal
- 2tph to Dartford
- 2tph Semi Fast to Gravesend
|Preceding station||National Rail||Following station|
& Victoria-Dartford Line
- "London and South East" (PDF). National Rail. September 2006. Archived from the original (PDF) on 6 March 2009.
- "Station usage estimates". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
- Yonge, John (November 2008) . Jacobs, Gerald (ed.). Railway Track Diagrams 5: Southern & TfL (3rd ed.). Bradford on Avon: Trackmaps. map 5. ISBN 978-0-9549866-4-3.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bexleyheath railway station.|