Barnehurst railway station
Barnehurst railway station serves Barnehurst, Northumberland Heath and northern parts of Bexleyheath in the London Borough of Bexley; it is 13 miles 71 chains (22.3 km) from London Charing Cross on the Bexleyheath line. The station stands in a cutting: the small brick-built ticket office (in a similar design to others on the line) is above the up platform.
|Local authority||London Borough of Bexley|
|Number of platforms||2|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|1 May 1895||Opened|
|London transport portal|
Barnehurst was opened with the line on 1 May 1895.
The typical off-peak service from the station is:
- 2tph (trains per hour) to London Victoria via Bexleyheath
- 2tph to London Charing Cross via Bexleyheath
- 2tph to London Cannon Street via Bexleyheath
- 2tph to London Cannon Street via Woolwich Arsenal
- 2tph to Dartford
- 2tph Semi Fast to Gravesend
|Preceding station||National Rail||Following station|
& Victoria-Dartford Line
Bexleyheath Line via Abbey Wood
Dartford Loop Line
- "Barnehurst station information". Southeastern. May 2009. Archived from the original on 30 May 2010. Retrieved 2 January 2010.
- "Station usage estimates". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
- Yonge, John (November 2008) . Jacobs, Gerald (ed.). Railway Track Diagrams 5: Southern & TfL (3rd ed.). Bradford on Avon: Trackmaps. map 5. ISBN 978-0-9549866-4-3.