Bermuda National Athletics Association
|Vice president(s)||Mia Black|
|Secretary||Dr. Freddie Evans|
|Other key staff||Troy Douglas|
|Replaced||Bermuda Track & Field Association|
BNAA was founded in 1946 as Bermuda Track & Field Association (BTFA) and was affiliated to the IAAF in 1974. In 2012, the name was changed to Bermuda National Athletics Association (BNAA).
BNAA is the national member federation for Bermuda in the following international organisations:
- International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF)
- North American, Central American and Caribbean Athletic Association (NACAC)
- Association of Panamerican Athletics (APA)
- Central American and Caribbean Athletic Confederation (CACAC)
Moreover, it is part of the following national organisations:
BNAA comprises eight Affiliated Clubs.
BNAA maintains the Bermudian records in athletics.
- Bermuda National Athletics Association "BNAA", IAAF, retrieved January 2, 2013
- Watson Elected BTFA President, IslandStats.com, March 31, 2009, retrieved January 2, 2013
- Matthews, Peter, Historical Dictionary of Track and Field, p. 37, retrieved October 10, 2012
- ASOCIACIÓN INTERNACIONAL DE FEDERACIONES DE ATLETISMO - CONSTITUCIÓN EN VIGOR A PARTIR DEL 1 DE NOVIEMBRE DE 2011 (PDF) (in Spanish), IAAF, p. 53, archived from the original (PDF) on October 6, 2012, retrieved October 10, 2012
- De Silva, Sabrina (November 1, 2012), Name Change - Now BNAA, Bermuda National Athletics Association, archived from the original on February 19, 2013, retrieved January 2, 2013
- Thompson, Colin (October 20, 2012), BTFA is now the BNAA, The Royal Gazette, retrieved January 2, 2013
- Affiliated Clubs, Bermuda National Athletics Association, archived from the original on August 4, 2014, retrieved January 2, 2013