Beolhyu of Silla (died 196, r. 184–196) was the ninth king of Silla, one of the Three Kingdoms of Korea. He is also known as Balhui Isageum, Isageum being the royal title in early Silla. As a descendant of Silla's 4th king Talhae, his surname was Seok.
|Beolhyu of Silla|
벌휴 이사금, 발휘이사금
|Revised Romanization||Beolhyu Isageum, Balhwi Isageum|
|McCune–Reischauer||Pŏrhyu Isagŭm, Parhwi Isagŭm|
- Grandfather: Talhae of Silla
- Grandmother: Queen Ahyo, daughter of King Namhae (아효부인 박씨)
- Father: Crown Prince Seok Gu-chu (태자 석구추)
- Mother: Queen Jijinaelye of the Kim clan (지진내례부인 김씨)
- Son: Seok Goljeong (석골정)
- Son: Seok Imae (석이매)
- Grandson: Naehae of Silla (d. 230, r.196–230)–10th ruler of Silla
- Son: Seok Deungbo (석등보)
The Samguk Sagi states that he was made king by the people when his predecessor Adalla died without heir. His accession to the throne broke several generations of continuous rule by the Park clan, descendants of Silla's founder Bak Hyeokgeose.