|Full name||Bekim Dema|
|Date of birth||30 March 1993|
|Place of birth||Skopje, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 4 November 2016|
Dema joined Vllaznia Shkodër's under-17 side in 2008, where he played for two years before leaving to join German youth side FBG Schwerte in 2010, where he remained for a year. In July 2011 he went on a trial with newly promoted Pierwsza Liga side Zawisza Bydgoszcz along with fellow Albanian U19 international Enio Petro. This trial however proved to be unsuccessful and he returned to Albania to join Vllaznia's U19 team in 2011.
Dema left the club on 11 June 2015 as a free agent.
Dema left Vllaznia Shkodërat the end of the 2014–15 season and on 13 June 2015 joined Albanian Superliga champions Skënderbeu Korçë on a free transfer. Dema failed to make an impact during his spell, and after three league appearances throughout the season, he announced his departure in June 2016.
On 16 June 2016, Dema joined fellow Albanian Superliga side Kukësi on a one-year deal, and alter flew out to Maribor, Slovenia to link up with the rest of the squad on their summer training camp ahead of Europea League qualifying campaign.
He left the club in the start of January 2017.
Dema has represented Albania at under-18, 19 and 21 levels. He has made only one appearance with the under-19 side, which came on 5 October 2011 in a 1–0 loss to Denmark for the qualifiers of the 2012 UEFA European Under-19 Championship.
|Vllaznia Shkodër||2011–12||Albanian Superliga||11||0||5||0||—||—||16||0|
|Skënderbeu Korçë||2015–16||Albanian Superliga||3||0||4||2||0||0||1[a]||0||8||2|
|Vllaznia Shkodër||2017–18||Albanian Superliga||6||0||0||0||—||—||6||0|
- Skënderbeu Korçë
- "Vllaznia profile" (in Albanian). Vllaznia.al. Archived from the original on October 6, 2014. Retrieved 27 June 2016.
- "Nowe twarze na Zawiszy" (in Polish). Futbolowo.pl. 4 July 2011. Retrieved 4 July 2011.
- Artur Kluskiwicz (4 July 2011). "Nowi zawodnicy na testach w Zawiszy Bydgoszcz" (in Polish). Gazeta Pomorska. Retrieved 4 July 2011.
- "Zawisza Bydgoszcz testuje kolejnych zawodników" (in Polish). 90minut.pl. 4 July 2011. Retrieved 4 July 2011.
- "Vllaznia, ikën Dema, pritet rikthimi i Karakaçit" [Vllaznia, Dema leaves, return of Karakaçi is expected] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 12 June 2015. Retrieved 9 November 2017.
- Andi Deçka (13 June 2015). "Skënderbeu firmos me Bekim Deman" [Skënderbeu signs with Bekim Dema] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Archived from the original on 2016-08-04. Retrieved 27 June 2016.
- Sotir Kora (16 June 2016). "Bekim Dema, përforcimi i rradhës për Kukësin" [Bekim Dema, the next reinforcement for Kukësi] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Archived from the original on 2016-06-19. Retrieved 27 June 2016.
- Sotir Kora (6 January 2017). "Gjoka: Kukësi, për kampion edhe pa merkato" [Gjoka: Kukësi, for championship even without mercato] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Archived from the original on 2017-01-16. Retrieved 9 November 2017.
- "UEFA profile". UEFA. Retrieved 27 June 2016.
- "Denmark U19 vs Albania U19 1 – 0". Soccerway. 5 October 2011. Retrieved 27 June 2016.
- "Albania - B. Dema - Profile with news, career statistics and history". Soccerway. Retrieved 27 June 2016.
- "Football : Bekim Dema". Football Database. Retrieved 27 June 2016.
|This biographical article related to association football in Albania, about a midfielder, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|