This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: Fair amount of promotional language and trivia that need to be removed. Overall writing needs review and rephrasing. (October 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Balakrishnudu is a Telugu romantic and action film, starring Nara Rohit, Regina Cassandra and Ramya Krishnan in lead roles. The film is directed by debutant Pavan Mallela, a film making graduate from Australia. After Baanam and Solo, it is the 3rd movie of Nara Rohit and Mani Sharma together. The film is produced by B. Mahendra Babu, Musunuru Vamsi and Sri Vinod Nandamuri on Saraschandrikaa Visionary Motion Pictures and MayaBazar Movies.
|Directed by||Pavan Mallela|
|Produced by||B Mahendra Babu |
Sri Vinod Nandamuri
|Written by||Raja Kolusu/Suryaa|
|Starring||Nara Rohit |
|Music by||Mani Sharma|
|Cinematography||Vijay C. Kumar|
|Edited by||Kotagiri Venkateswara Rao|
Saraschandrikaa Visionary Motion Pictures
|24 November 2017.|
Balu (Naara Rohit ) is a money minded, free spirited young chap whose highest priority in life is earning money. Being an orphan, he is raised by Ranghunandan Yadav (Kota Srinivasa Rao ) who is his god father. Balu’s life ends up in a trouble because of his lust for money. His love life with Aadhya (Regina Cassandra) is also twisted because of that. in a power packed episode.
- Nara Rohit as Bala Krishna aka Balu
- Regina Cassandra as Aadhya
- Ramya Krishnan as Bhanumati Devi
- Prutviraj as Maddy R
- Adithya Menon as Ravinder Reddy
- Kota Srinivasa Rao Raghunandan Yadav
- Ajay as Pratap Reddy
- Raghu Karumanchi as Rowdy
- Aathma as Ballaa
- Vennela Kishore as Kishore
- Raghu Babu as Peddha Paleru
- Srinivasa Reddy as Chitti Babu
- Ravi Varma as Mastaan
- Diksha Panth as cameo appearance
- Avantika Vandanapu as Junior Aadhya/Regina Cassandra
- Tejaswi Madivada
- Satya Krishnan
- Ravi Varma as Mastan
- Pia Bajpai in a special appearance
- Shravya Reddy as Padma
The filming began on 31st March 2017, 1 year after the script was given a green signal. Producers Nandamuri Sri Vinod and MusunuruVamsi Krishna who also happen to be director Pavan Mallela’s childhood friends are producing the movie on their banner Saraschandrikaa Visionary Motion Pictures in collaboration with Maya Bazar Movies of B. Mahendra Babu. The major part of the movie was shot in different locations of Hyderabad while the songs were shot in Bergen and Oslo in Norway. With a total number of shoot days being 53, the film is in its post-production stage.
|Soundtrack album by|
|Released||Nov 10, 2017|
|Mani Sharma chronology|
|1.||"Entha Varalaina"||Krishna Kanth||Revanth||3:52|
|2.||"Thariraa Thariraa"||Srivalli||Ramya Behara||3:53|
|3.||"Anukunnadi"||Srivalli||Surya Pavan Bonila, Sahithi Chaganti||4:28|
|4.||"Ardharathri Sureedu"||Kasarla Shyam||Ramya Behara||4:31|
|5.||"Rende Rendu Kallu"||Srivalli||Anurag Kulkarni, Sahithi Chaganti||3:26|
|6.||"Raashi Thariraa"||Srivalli||Rashi Khanna||3:53|
- "Balakrishnudu Movie Release Tomorrow (Nov 24th) Posters". moviegalleri.net.
- "Nara Rohit as Balakrishnudu". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 24 September 2017.
- "Nara Rohith in a new avatar". The Hans India. Retrieved 24 September 2017.
- "Balakrishnudu's first look unveile". The Times of India. Retrieved 23 September 2017.
- "Ramya Krishna in Another Powerful Role". Gulte.
- "Ramya Krishnan as Paritala Sunitha in Nara Rohit's Balakrishnudu". Tollywood.net.
- "Ramya Krishna as Paritala Sunita". Chitramala.
- "Nara Rohith's Balakrishudu completes shoot". Telugu Cinema.
- "Nara Rohith's BALAKRISHNUDU Shooting Finished". Telugu Mirchi.