Bagdah, North 24 Parganas
|District||North 24 Parganas|
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Bangaon|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Bagdah|
The Betna river flows past Bagdah.
CD Block HQEdit
The headquarters of Bagdah CD Block are located at Bagdah.
As per the 2011 Census of India, Bagdaha had a total population of 6,424, of which 3,348 (52%) were males and 3,076 (48%) were females. Population below 6 years was 573. The total number of literates in Bagdaha was 4,378 (74.82% of the population over 6 years).
Bagdah Rural Hospital with 30 beds is the main medical facility in Bagdah CD Block. There are primary health centres at Mangalganj (Nataberia PHC with 6 beds), Sindrani (with 10 beds) and Bena (Koniera PHC with 6 beds).
- "District Census Handbook North Twenty Four Parganas, Census of India 2011, Series 20, Part XII A" (PDF). Map of Bagdah CD Block, Page 143. Directorate of Census Operations, West Bengal. Retrieved 6 May 2018.
- "District Census Handbook North Twenty Four Parganas, Census of India 2011, Series 20, Part XII A" (PDF). Map of North Twenty Four Parganas with CD Block HQs and Police Stations (on the fifth page). Directorate of Census Operations, West Bengal. Retrieved 6 May 2018.
- "C.D. Block Wise Primary Census Abstract Data(PCA)". West Bengal – District-wise CD Blocks. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 6 May 2018.
- Google maps
- "Bagdah High School". ICBSE. Retrieved 6 May 2018.
- "Health & Family Welfare Department". Health Statistics. Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 26 May 2018.