This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2016)
Bad Bentheim is a railway station located in Bad Bentheim, Germany. The station was opened on 18 October 1865 and is located on the Almelo - Salzbergen railway. The train services are operated by Deutsche Bahn with NS International and the WestfalenBahn.
|Location||Bad Bentheim, Lower Saxony|
|Owned by||Deutsche Bahn|
|Operated by||DB Station&Service|
The station is a border station between Germany and the Netherlands. Dutch and German locomotives change here as the voltage is different in the countries. From Bad Bentheim, passengers can travel on the international service to Amsterdam. Passengers can also reach cities such as Osnabrück, Hannover and Berlin.
- Intercity services Amsterdam Central - Amersfoort - Hengelo - Osnabrück - Hanover - Berlin
- Local services:
- Hengelo - Bad Bentheim - Rheine - Osnabrück - Herford - Bielefeld
- Bad Bentheim - Quendorf - Nordhorn-Blanke - Nordhorn - Neuenhaus Süd - Neuenhaus
From December 2010 until December 2013 there was a trial with a Stoptrain service between Hengelo, Oldenzaal and Bad Bentheim, operated by Syntus as the Grensland-Express. It was cancelled in 2013 due to a lack of passengers. From December 2017, the German RB61 will be extended to Hengelo.[needs update] Additionally there are plans to start passenger services between Bad Bentheim, Nordhorn and Neuenhaus.
- 100 Bad Bentheim - Nordhorn - Neuenhaus - Uelsen - Wilsum - Emlichheim
- 200 Bad Bentheim - Nordhorn - Neuenhaus - Veldhausen - Hoogstede - Emlichheim
- Eisenbahnatlas Deutschland (German railway atlas) (2017 ed.). Schweers + Wall. 2017. ISBN 978-3-89494-146-8.
- "Stationspreisliste 2021" [Station price list 2021] (PDF) (in German). DB Station&Service. 16 November 2020. Retrieved 3 December 2020.
- "Preisstufen- & Fahrpreistabelle der VGB" (PDF). Verkehrsgemeinschaft Grafschaft Bentheim. 1 March 2021. Retrieved 17 March 2021.
- "Ticket und Tarif Infos". Verkehrsgemeinschaft Emsland-Süd. Retrieved 13 January 2021.
- "Bad Bentheim station". Deutsche Bahn (in German). Archived from the original on March 31, 2002.
- "Timetables for Bad Bentheim station". Deutsche Bahn (in German).
- Media related to Bahnhof Bad Bentheim at Wikimedia Commons