Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (BBAU) is a Central University in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The university is named after Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar, the architect of the Indian Constitution.
|Affiliation||UGC, AIU, NAAC|
|Chancellor||Navjivan Lal Lakhanpal|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Campus||250 Acre Urban|
BBAU's schools are:
- School for Information Science Technology
- School for Ambedkar Studies for Social Sciences
- School for Life Sciences
- School for Environmental Science
- School for Education
- School for Home Sciences
- School for Legal Studies
- School for Management Studies
- School of Physical & Decision Sciences
- School for Languages and Literature
- School of Media and Communication
- School of Economics and Commerce
- School of Agriculture Sciences & Technology
- School of Biomedical & Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Online, India Today (26 February 2014). "Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University invites applications for M.Pharm programs : Notification". IndiaToday.in. Retrieved 21 October 2015.
- India (11 August 2015). "Lucknow's Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Central University". The Indian Express. Retrieved 21 October 2015.
- "15-year-old Sushma Verma, the youngest postgraduate in the country, has now achieved yet another milestone by becoming the youngest Indian to get enrolled in the PhD course at Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (BBAU) in Lucknow". hindustantimes.com/. 25 July 2015. Retrieved 21 October 2015.