Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (BBAU) is a Central University in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The university is named after Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar, the architect of the Indian Constitution.
|Affiliation||UGC, AIU, NAAC|
|Chancellor||Navjivan Lal Lakhanpal|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Campus||250 Acre Urban|
BBAU's schools are:
- School for Ambedkar Studies
- School for Information Science & Technology
- School for Environmental Sciences
- School for Education
- School for Bio-Sciences & Bio-technology
- School for Legal Studies
- School for Physical Sciences
- School for Management
- University Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Online, India Today (26 February 2014). "Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University invites applications for M.Pharm programs : Notification". IndiaToday.in. Retrieved 21 October 2015.
- India (11 August 2015). "Lucknow's Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Central University". The Indian Express. Retrieved 21 October 2015.
- "15-year-old Sushma Verma, the youngest postgraduate in the country, has now achieved yet another milestone by becoming the youngest Indian to get enrolled in the PhD course at Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (BBAU) in Lucknow". hindustantimes.com/. 25 July 2015. Retrieved 21 October 2015.
- "M Y Khan, Dean, School for Biosciences and Biotechnology, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (BBAU), Lucknow, who has extensively dealt with the issue as a scientist". The Himalayan Times. 29 September 2015. Retrieved 21 October 2015.