B K Parthasarathi
|Preceded by||Paritala Sunitha|
|Succeeded by||Malagundla Sankaranarayana|
|Member of the India Parliament|
|Preceded by||S. Gangadhar|
|Succeeded by||G. Nizamuddin|
|Born||3 September 1959|
|Political party||Telugu Desam Party|
|Spouse(s)||Smt B K Kalavathi|
|Parent(s)||B K Nanjaiah, B K Sanjeevamma|
|Education||B A at Bangalore University|
Parthasarathi entered politics by becoming Zilla Parishad chairman of the Anantapur district in 1996. In 1999, TDP offered him the MP seat of Hindupur and he won with a majority of 134,636, defeating S. Gangadhar of the Congress Party.
In the 2004 Loksabha elections, he was defeated by G. Nizamuddin with a narrow margin of 1,840 votes.
In the 2009 election, he contested as an MLA candidate from Penukonda and won in a triangular fight by 14,385 votes, defeating K T Sreedhar of Congress Party.
- "1999 India General (13th Lok Sabha) Elections Results". elections.in.
- Service, Hans News (17 March 2019). "Penukonda, a TDP bastion for more than two decades". thehansindia.com.
- "Penukonda Elections Results 2014, Current MLA, Candidate List of Assembly Elections in Penukonda, Andhra Pradesh".
- sumadhura (24 May 2019). "YSRCP clean sweep in Anantapur district". thehansindia.com.
- "Penukonda Constituency Winner List in AP Elections 2019 – Penukonda Constituency MLA Election Results 2019". m.sakshi.com.
- "Andhra Pradesh: New Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Trust Board has a few surprise picks". The New Indian Express.
- "TTD new Trust Board appointed". Deccan Herald. 20 April 2018.