Anu is a Mesopotamian god.
Anu or ANU may also refer to:
- Anu (film), 2009 Kannada film
- Anu (1998 film), a 1998 Indian film by Satarupa Sanyal
- aṇu, the Sanskrit term for "smallest particle of matter" in Indian atomism, pronounced and more commonly spelled as "arnoo".
- ānu, a Sanskrit term for "man" or "foreigner" and the name of a Vedic tribe
- Anu (fly), a genus of Hoverfly
- anu, a.k.a. mashua, an Andean vegetable
- Anu-Hkongso language, a Sino-Tibetan language of Burma
- Anu Jur, a.k.a. the Akhurian River