|Origin||Nangqên County, Qinghai, China|
"ANU" means "teenagers".
ANU means youth and their full name in Tibetan ཨ་ནུ་རིང་ལུགས། (anu ranglug) literally means the doctrine/philosophy of ANU, or, ANUism.
In July 2016, ANU released their first EP ANU, which included two songs, ANU and Living Hometown. On December 27, they released their single, Joke / It's All A Game.
On May 20, 2017, they released their second single, Fly.
In 2018, their third single GA·GA and fourth single 1376 were released on February 14 and July 31, respectively. High Peaks Pure Earth translated the music video to “1376” into English. The video by ANU features both established and new singers and rappers from all over Tibet, TMJ, Dekyi Tsering, Tashi Phuntsok, Uncle Buddhist and Young13DBaby.
Many of their songs and music videos have been translated into English by the translations website High Peaks Pure Earth: https://highpeakspureearth.com/tag/anu/
|1||ANU||6 July 2016|
|2||离乡||6 July 2016|
|3||Joke||27 December 2016|
|4||FLY ༼འཕུར༽||20 May 2017|
|5||1376||31 July 2018|
|6||Just to find you||- 2018|
|11||GA·GA||13 February 2019|
|12||SARDUBA||19 February 2019|
|13||扎西德勒 Tashi Delek||22 October 2019|
|14||不要了||25 October 2019|
|15||Phamnyong Naumanyong||29 December 2019|
- 西藏说唱ANU组合秀文化魅力 藏语RAP显独特风采. sina (in Chinese). 2017-12-05.
- "Music Video: "Fly" by ANU". 19 July 2017.
- English translation available here https://highpeakspureearth.com/music-video-its-all-a-game-by-anu/
- ANU加强版《Fly》正式上线 即将再掀藏风热潮. sohu (in Chinese). 2018-10-17.
- "Archived copy" 《歌手2019》第3期“藏族组合ANU”踢馆成功说明了什么？. eastday.com (in Chinese). 2019-01-27. Archived from the original on 2019-02-09. Retrieved 2019-02-08.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)