Antonio Despuig y Dameto
Antonio Despuig y Dameto (March 30, 1745 – May 2, 1813) was a Spanish archbishop and cardinal. He was Archbishop of Seville (1795–1799) and Latin Patriarch of Antioch (1799–1813). He was born in Palma, Majorca. He was made a cardinal by pope Pius VII. He died in Lucca.
- "bishop/bdespuig". Catholic-Hierarchy.org. David M. Cheney.[self-published source]
- Gaetano Moroni – Dizionario di erudizione storico ecclesiastica. Vol. 19º anno 1843.
- Savini Nicci “Il Patriziato Sabino, il Collegio e l'Istituto Sabino per gli studi” (Archivio Vaticano).
- S.S Pio VII “Motu Proprio” del 6 dicembre 1800.
- Cardinale Giovanni Andrea Archetti “Decreto Esecutoriale” del 20 dicembre 1800.
- Media related to Antoni Despuig Dameto at Wikimedia Commons
|Catholic Church titles|
Alonso Marcos de Llanes Argüelles
| Archbishop of Seville
Luis María de Borbón y Vallabriga, 14th Count of Chinchón
| Latin Patriarch of Antioch
vacant until 1822
|This article about a Roman Catholic cardinal from Spain is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|