Anton Alekseyevich Avdeyev (also spelled Avdeev, Russian: Антон Алексеевич Авдеев; born 8 September 1986) is a Russian épée fencer. He won a gold medal for his category at the 2009 World Fencing Championships in Antalya, Turkey, defeating Italy's Matteo Tagliariol.
|Full name||Anton Alekseyevich Avdeyev|
|Born||8 September 1986|
Voskresensk, Moscow Oblast,
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||80 kg (176 lb)|
|Club||Dynamo Moskva Oblast|
|FIE ranking||current ranking|
Avdeev represented Russia at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, where he competed in the men's individual épée event. He received a bye for the second preliminary round, before losing out to France's Ulrich Robeiri, with a score of 11–15.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Anton Avdeev". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 17 April 2020. Retrieved 3 January 2013.
- "Russian fencer wins gold in Turkey". The Voice of Russia. 5 October 2009. Archived from the original on 17 April 2013. Retrieved 3 January 2013.
- "Men's Individual Épée – Round of 32". NBC Olympics. Archived from the original on 20 August 2012. Retrieved 3 January 2013.
- Anton Avdeev at the International Fencing Federation (archive)
- Anton Avdeev at the European Fencing Confederation (archive)
- Anton Avdeev at the Russian Fencing Federation (in Russian) (in English)
- Anton Avdeev at the International Olympic Committee
- Anton Avdeev at the Olympic Channel
- NBC Olympics Profile at the Wayback Machine (archived August 20, 2012)
|This biographical article related to fencing in Russia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|