Annual Review of Economics
The Annual Review of Economics is a peer-reviewed academic journal that publishes an annual volume of review articles relevant to economics. It was established in 2009 and is published by Annual Reviews. The co-editors are Philippe Aghion and Hélène Rey.
|Edited by||Philippe Aghion, Hélène Rey|
|History||2009–present, 12 years old|
Annual Reviews (US)
|ISO 4||Annu. Rev. Econ.|
The Annual Review of Economics was first published in 2009 by the nonprofit publisher Annual Reviews. Its founding editors were Timothy Bresnahan and Nobel laureate Kenneth J. Arrow. As of 2021, it is published both in print and online.
Scope and indexingEdit
The Annual Review of Economics defines its scope as covering significant developments in economics; specific subdisciplines included are macroeconomics; microeconomics; international, social, behavioral, cultural, institutional, education, and network economics; public finance; economic growth, economic development; political economy; game theory; and social choice theory. As of 2019, Journal Citation Reports lists the journal's impact factor as 3.591, ranking it thirty-ninth of 371 journals in the category "Economics". It is abstracted and indexed in Scopus, Social Sciences Citation Index, ABI/INFORM, and EconLit, among others.
The Annual Review of Economics is helmed by the editor or the co-editors. The editor is assisted by the editorial committee, which includes associate editors, regular members, and occasionally guest editors. Guest members participate at the invitation of the editor, and serve terms of one year. All other members of the editorial committee are appointed by the Annual Reviews board of directors and serve five-year terms. The editorial committee determines which topics should be included in each volume and solicits reviews from qualified authors. Unsolicited manuscripts are not accepted. Peer review of accepted manuscripts is undertaken by the editorial committee.
List of editorsEdit
- Kenneth J. Arrow and Timothy Bresnahan (2009–2015)
- Philippe Aghion and Hélène Rey (2016–present)
Current editorial boardEdit
As of 2021, the editorial committee consists of the two co-editors and the following members:
- "Journal Impact Factors". Annual Reviews. Retrieved 26 January 2021.
- Arrow, Kenneth J.; Bresnahan, Timothy (2009). "Preface". Annual Review of Economics. 1. doi:10.1146/annurev.ec.1.081709.100001.
- "Expected Publication Dates". Annual Reviews. 26 January 2021. Retrieved 26 January 2021.
- "Annual Review of Economics". Annual Reviews. Retrieved 26 January 2021.
- "Annual Review of Economics". MIAR. Retrieved 26 January 2021.
- "Editorial Principles and Policies". Annual Reviews. Retrieved 26 January 2021.
- "Information for Unsolicited Authors and Reviewers". Annual Reviews. Retrieved 26 January 2021.
- "Front Matter". Annual Review of Economics. 7. 2015. ISSN 1941-1383.
- "Our Team". www.annualreviews.org. Retrieved 2019-01-09.
- "Annual Review of Economics, Current Editorial Committee". Annual Reviews. Retrieved 26 January 2021.