Anna Castillo Ferré (born 9 October 1993) is a Spanish actress. She is best known for portraying Dorita in the popular, long running Spanish soap Amar en tiempos revueltos, in which she has appeared in 215 episodes. Her film breakthrough came with the role of Alma in the drama El Olivo (2016) for which she won a Goya Award for Best New Actress
Castillo at the 2017 Goya Awards.
Anna Castillo Ferré
9 October 1993
|Occupation||Actress and singer|
From the age of seven, Anna enrolled into various acting schools in Barcelona and Madrid, later studying at Saint Joan Bosco Horta college. Anna graduated with a bachelors of arts in 2011.
Between 2005 and 2011, Anna formed part of music group sp3, in which she was a singer and dancer. After the group retired from public performances they become part of the tv show la Família dels supers on TV3 from 2011 to 2014.
In 2016, Anna starred as Alma in El Olivo, a role for which she won the Goya Award for Best New actress, depicting a granddaughter desperate to retrieve her beloved grandfather's olive tree in the hope that it will awaken him from his vegetative state. The movie was also named as one of three films that could be chosen as the Spanish submission for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 89th Academy Awards, but it was not selected.
|2009||El enigma Giacomo||Maiana|
|2012||Fundido a negro||Sandra|
|2014||La buena muerte: Cristo de||Ana|
|2014||El espejo humano||Alicia|
|2015||La cueva sagrada||Sofa|
|2015||Fuera de foco||Sara|
|2017||La Llamada||Susana Romero|
|2017||Viaje alrededor del cuarto de una madre||Leonor|
|2012||Doctor Mateo||Sara||12 episodes|
|2014||La caída de Apolo||Laura|
|2011-2014||Club Super 3||Anna||26 episodes|
|2013-2015||Amar en tiempos revueltos||Dorita||215 episodes|
|2016||Web Therapy||Iria de la Villa||Episode: "1.14"|
|2016||El ministerio del tiempo||Sonia Lombardi||Episode: "Tiempo de lo oculto"|
|2016||Paquita Salas||Belén de Lucas||Episode: "La magia que hay en ti"|
|2017||Estoy vivo||Susana Vargas||26 episodes|
|2018||Arde Madrid||Pilar||8 episodios|
- de Arce, Jacobo (6 May 2016). "Anna Castillo, entre sonrisas y lágrimas". Marie-claire.es (in Spanish). Retrieved 6 November 2017.
- "Marimón presenta 'El Enigma Giacomo', una comedia "alegre y triste", "fantástica masónica" de origen histórico". Europa Press (in Spanish). Madrid. 22 June 2009. Retrieved 6 November 2017.
- "Anna Castillo y Javier Pereira, nominados a los Goya". Antena3.com (in Spanish). Madrid: Atresmedia Corporación de Medios de Comunicación, S.A. 14 February 2016. Retrieved 6 November 2017.
- "El olivo, Julieta y La novia, camino a Hollywood". Academia de Cine (in Spanish). 19 August 2016. Archived from the original on 12 June 2018. Retrieved 6 November 2017.
- de Pablos, Emiliano (20 August 2016). "Bollain's 'Olive Tree,' Almodovar's 'Julieta,' Ortiz's 'Bride' On Spain's Oscar Short-List". Variety.com. Penske Business Media, LLC. Retrieved 6 November 2017.