Ankit Singh Rajpoot (born 4 December 1993) is an Indian first-class cricketer who plays for Uttar Pradesh in domestic cricket. He is a right-arm medium-fast bowler who made his debut during the 2012-13 Ranji Trophy. He picked 31 wickets in 7 matches in that season at an average of 18. He also plays in the Indian Premier League for the Kings XI Punjab.
|Full name||Ankit Singh Rajpoot|
|Born||4 December 1993|
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
|Domestic team information|
|2013||Chennai Super Kings|
|2016–2017||Kolkata Knight Riders (squad no. 03)|
|2018-present||Kings XI Punjab (squad no. 3)|
Source: Cricinfo, 9 April 2019
Indian Premier LeagueEdit
Rajpoot was signed by Chennai Super Kings in the 2013 Indian Premier League auction. Making his debut against Mumbai Indians, he dismissed their captain Ricky Ponting in his very first over. His match figures were 1/25 from 3 overs. On 6 February 2016 he was signed by IPL team Kolkata Knight Riders.  In January 2018, he was bought by the Kings XI Punjab in the 2018 IPL auction for 3 crores. On April 26, Rajpoot took 5 wickets for 14 runs in 4 overs in a match against the Sunrisers Hyderabad, and earned the Man Of The Match award, although Punjab lost the match. It was the first five-wicket haul of the season, and also the best figures for an uncapped player in the IPL.
- Ankit Rajpoot – Cricinfo
- Ranji Trophy, 2012/13 – Uttar Pradesh / Records / Batting and bowling averages
- "Samson picked for India A after passing Yo-Yo test". ESPN Cricinfo. 23 July 2018. Retrieved 23 July 2018.
- "India Under-23s Squad". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 3 December 2018.
- Kolkata Knight Riders Welcome Ankit Rajpoot
- "List of sold and unsold players". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 27 January 2018.
- "Ankit Rajpoot creates history, takes 5/14 for Kings XI Punjab". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 26 April 2018.
- "IPL 2018, SRH vs KXIP: Who is Ankit Rajpoot? The man with best IPL figures as uncapped player". Times Now. Retrieved 15 May 2018.