|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||Yorkshire and the Humber|
The population of the civil parish was less than 100 at the 2011 Census. Details are included in the civil parish of Cropton.
The hamlet is within the Thirsk and Malton Parliamentary constituency; the Pickering Electoral Ward of North Yorkshire County Council; and the Cropton Ward of Ryedale District Council. The hamlet is part of the civil parish of Aislaby, Middleton and Wrelton.
- Ordnance Survey: Landranger map sheet 94 Whitby & Esk Dale (Robin Hood’s Bay) (Map). Ordnance Survey. 2012. ISBN 9780319228999.
- "Ordnance Survey: 1:50,000 Scale Gazetteer" (csv (download)). www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk. Ordnance Survey. 1 January 2016. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- Aislaby in the Domesday Book
- Watts. Cambridge Dictionary of Place Names. Cambridge University Press (2011). p. 5.
- "Aislaby CP through time". Vision of Britain, University of Portsmouth. Retrieved 10 December 2016.
- "North Yorkshire Council Maps". Retrieved 10 December 2016.
- "Parish Council". Retrieved 10 December 2016.
- "Primary Education Catchment" (PDF). Retrieved 10 December 2016.
- "Secondary Education Catchment" (PDF). Retrieved 10 December 2016.
- Media related to Aislaby, Ryedale at Wikimedia Commons