ANA & JP Express
ANA & JP Express Co., Ltd. (株式会社 ANA & JP エクスプレス, Kabushiki-gaisha Ei-enu-ei ando Jei-pī Ekusupuresu), commonly abbreviated AJV, was a cargo airline based in the Shiodome City Center in Minato, Tokyo, Japan. It operated services between Japan and South Korea, using aircraft from the All Nippon Airways fleet. Founded in 2006, the company merged into Air Japan in 2010.
|Ceased operations||2010 (merged into Air Japan)|
|Hubs||Narita International Airport|
|Focus cities||Incheon International Airport|
|Parent company||All Nippon Airways|
|Key people||Tadakazu Seino |
(President & CEO)
As of February 2008, AJV maintained cargo flights from Tokyo (Narita), Osaka (Kansai), and Nagoya (Centrair) to Seoul (Incheon). Earlier, trans-Pacific flights had been operated, but by 2008, ANA's trans-Pacific freight was flown by the mainline and ABX Air wet lease.
- "Principal Offices." All Nippon Airways. Retrieved on December 22, 2008.
- "ANA City Offices/Ticketing Offices Japan Archived 2009-03-04 at the Wayback Machine." All Nippon Airways. Retrieved on December 22, 2008.
- "Company Profile Archived 2009-02-26 at the Wayback Machine." ANA & JP Express. Retrieved on February 11, 2009.
- Staff writer (2008-01-07). "Company Profile". ANA & JP Express. ANA & JP Express. Archived from the original on 2009-02-26. Retrieved 2008-02-28.
- ANA & JP and Air Japan Merger
- List of airlines from Japan, at airlineupdate.com Archived June 28, 2013, at Archive.today
- Staff writer (Winter 2007). "A Freighter to North America!" (PDF). Tokyo: ANA. pp. 1–3. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-12-01. Retrieved 2008-02-28.
Bimonthly ANA Cargo No. 32
- Notice of Merger of Consolidated Subsidiaries
- Staff writer (2007-10-28). "ANA Cargo Timetable March 29, 2008 through October 28, 2007". Tokyo: ANA. pp. 1–24. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008-03-12. Retrieved 2008-02-28.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to ANA & JP Express.|