2019 Billboard Latin Music Awards
The 26th Billboard Latin Music Awards ceremony, presented by Billboard magazine, honored the best performing Latin recordings of 2018 and took place on April 25, 2019 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. Billboard presented awards in 59 categories. The ceremony was televised in the United States by Telemundo for the 21st time, and was the culmination of the Billboard Latin Music Conference. The awards recognize the most popular Latin performers, songs, albums, labels, songwriters and producers in the United States. Recipients were based on sales, radio airplay, online streaming and social data during a one-year period.
|26th Billboard Latin Music Awards|
|Date||April 25, 2019|
|Site||Mandalay Bay Events Center|
Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.
|Hosted by||Gaby Espino|
|Most awards||Ozuna (11)|
|Most nominations||Ozuna (23)|
Ozuna led the list of nominations for the 2019 Billboard Latin Music Awards, with 23 nods in 15 categories — a record number in the history of the awards. Ozuna was the biggest winner of the night, with eleven awards.
|Wisin & Yandel
|Marc Anthony||"Parecen Viernes"|
|"La Escuela No Me Gustó"|
"Contra La Pared"
|Banda MS||"El color de tus ojos"|
|Bad Bunny||"200 MPH"|
"Tenemos Que Hablar"
|"Date La Vuelta"|
|Tribute to Juan Luis Guerra|
"Burbujas de Amor"
"Ojalá Que Llueva Café"
"Baila Baila Baila (Remix)"
|"Si Me Das Tu Amor"|
- Gaby Espino and Bad Bunny – presented Duo/Group Hot Latin Songs Artist of the Year
- Erick Elías and Betty Torres – presented Airplay Song of the Year
- Kany García and Jorge Salinas – presented Latin Rhythm Artist of the Year
- Ana María Polo and Lupillo Rivera – presented New Artist of the Year
- Isabela Moner and Eugenio Derbez – presented Tropical Song of the Year
- Luis Fonsi – presented Latin Pop Duo/Group of the Year
- ChocQuibTown – presented Regional Mexican Duo/Artist of the Year
- Pedro Capó – presented Digital Song of the Year
- Gente de Zona – presented Female Hot Latin Songs Artist of the Year
- Lali and Fonseca – presented Regional Mexican Song of the Year
- Leila Cobo and Regulo Caro – presented Latin Pop Song of the Year
- Juanes – presented Lifetime achievement award
- Sebastián Yatra – presented Tropical Duo/Group of the Year
- Becky G and Raymix – presented Social Artist of the Year
- Sofía Reyes – presented Tropical Artist of the Year
Billboard Lifetime achievement awardEdit
Winners and nomineesEdit
The nominees for the 26th Billboard Latin Music Awards were announced on February 12, 2019 J Balvin and Shakira led the nominations with 12 each. Ozuna leads the list of nominations with 23 nods in 15 categories — a record number in the history of the awards. He is followed in number of finalist slots by J Balvin and Nicky Jam, with 13 each, Bad Bunny with 12, and Daddy Yankee with 8.
Complete list of winners
|Artist of the Year||New Artist of the Year|
|Tour of the Year||Social Artist of the Year|
|Crossover Artist of the Year||Hot Latin Song of the Year|
|Vocal Event Hot Latin Song of the Year||Male Hot Latin Songs Artist of the Year|
|Female Hot Latin Songs Artist of the Year||Duo/Group Hot Latin Songs Artist of the Year|
|Hot Latin Songs Label of the Year||Hot Latin Songs Imprint of the Year|
|Airplay Song of the Year||Airplay Label of the Year|
|Airplay Imprint of the Year||Digital Song of the Year|
|Streaming Song of the Year||Top Latin Album of the Year|
|Male Top Latin Albums Artist of the Year||Female Top Latin Albums Artist of the Year|
|Duo/Group Top Latin Albums Artist of the Year||Top Latin Albums Label of the Year|
|Top Latin Albums Imprint of the Year||Latin Pop Song of the Year|
|Latin Pop Artist of the Year||Latin Pop Duo/Group of the Year|
|Latin Pop Airplay Label of the Year||Latin Pop Airplay Imprint of the Year|
|Latin Pop Album of the Year||Latin Pop Albums Label of the Year|
|Latin Pop Albums Imprint of the Year||Tropical Song of the Year|
|Tropical Artist of the Year||Tropical Duo/Group of the Year|
|Tropical Songs Airplay Label of the Year||Tropical Songs Airplay Imprint of the Year|
|Tropical Album of the Year||Tropical Albums Label of the Year|
|Tropical Albums Imprint of the Year||Regional Mexican Song of the Year|
|Regional Mexican Artist of the Year||Regional Mexican Duo/Artist of the Year|
|Regional Mexican Airplay Label of the Year||Regional Mexican Airplay Imprint of the Year|
|Regional Mexican Album of the Year||Regional Mexican Albums Label of the Year|
|Regional Mexican Albums Imprint of the Year||Latin Rhythm Song of the Year|
|Latin Rhythm Artist of the Year||Latin Rhythm Duo/Group of the Year|
|Latin Rhythm Airplay Label of the Year||Latin Rhythm Airplay Imprint of the Year|
|Latin Rhythm Album of the Year||Latin Rhythm Albums Label of the Year|
|Latin Rhythm Albums Imprint of the Year||Songwriter of the Year|
|Publisher of the Year||Publishing Corporation of the Year|
|Producer of the Year|
Multiple nominations and awardsEdit
The following received multiple nominations:
The following received multiple awards:
- Cobo, Leila (February 12, 2019). "Ozuna Leads 2019 Billboard Latin Music Awards Finalists: Complete List of Nominees". Billboard. Retrieved February 24, 2019.
- Fernandez, Suzette (March 27, 2019). "Marc Anthony, Romeo Santos & Anuel AA to Perform at the 2019 Billboard Latin Music Awards". Billboard. Retrieved April 1, 2019.
- Roiz, Jessica (April 17, 2019). "J Balvin, Rosalia, Nicky Jam, Sean Paul, Yandel & More to Perform at 2019 Billboard Latin Music Awards". Billboard. Retrieved April 18, 2019.
- Full Winners list 2019