The 2015 DFL-Supercup was the sixth edition of the German Super Cup under the name DFL-Supercup, an annual football match contested by the winners of the previous season's Bundesliga and DFB-Pokal competitions. It featured Bayern Munich, the winners of the 2014–15 Bundesliga and VfL Wolfsburg, the winners of the 2014–15 DFB-Pokal.
Match programme cover
|VfL Wolfsburg won 5–4 on penalties|
|Date||1 August 2015|
|Venue||Volkswagen Arena, Wolfsburg|
|Man of the Match||Nicklas Bendtner (VfL Wolfsburg)|
|Referee||Marco Fritz (Korb)|
In the following table, matches until 1996 were in the DFB-Supercup era, since 2010 were in the DFL-Supercup era.
|Team||Qualification||Previous appearances (bold indicates winners)|
|VfL Wolfsburg||2014–15 DFB-Pokal winners||None|
|Bayern Munich||2014–15 Bundesliga champions||8 (1987, 1989, 1990, 1994, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014)|
Arjen Robben had put Bayern Munich ahead in the 49th minute from close range after goalkeeper Koen Casteels had fumbled a cross from the left from Douglas Costa. Nicklas Bendtner leveled the game in the 89th minute scoring at the near post after a cross from Kevin De Bruyne from the right. Bendtner went on to score the decisive penalty in the penalty shoot-out shooting high into the top left corner as Wolfsburg won 5–4. 
|VfL Wolfsburg||1–1||Bayern Munich|
|Bendtner 89'||Report||Robben 49'|
- "Wolfsburg down Bayern on penalties to lift 2015 Supercup". Bundesliga. Deutsche Fußball Liga. 1 August 2015. Retrieved 6 August 2017.
- "Borussia Dortmund beat Bayern Munich to win German Supercup again". theguardian.com. 13 August 2014.
- "Rahmenterminkalender 15/16: Bundesligastart 14. - 16.08". bundesliga.de. 28 November 2014.
- "Wolfsburg's Nicklas Bendtner key to Bayern Munich German Supercup loss". Guardian. 1 August 2015. Retrieved 6 August 2015.
- "Wolfsburg 1-1 Bayern Munich (5-4 on pens): Nicklas Bendtner scores 89th minute equaliser AND winning penalty after Arjen Robben's opener in Super Cup final". Daily Mail. 1 August 2015. Retrieved 6 August 2015.