2005 Coahuila state electionEdit
With 98% of polling stations accounted for by September 25 the results are:
- Humberto Moreira (Institutional Revolutionary Party, PRI), had 55.5% of the vote.
- Jorge Zermeño (National Action Party, PAN), had 33%.
- Juan Pablo Rodríguez (Democratic Revolution Party, PRD), had 3% of the vote.
- Ramón Díaz Avila (Labor Party, PT), had 1.3% of the vote.
- Ana Patricia Reynoso Alvarado (Green Party), had 0.66% of the vote.
- PRI. 28 (of 38).
- PRI. 16 through majority for a total of 20.
- PAN. 4 through majority for a total of 8.
- PRD. 2.
- PVEM. 2.
- PT. 1.
The voter turnout was considered relatively high at 52%
- (in Spanish) Official site Archived 2017-03-18 at the Wayback Machine of the Electoral Federal Institute of Mexico (IFE).
- Official site of the government of Coahuila.
- PRI snaps up win in Coahuila state[permanent dead link] article on El Universal.
- (in Spanish) Elección sin sorpresas en Coahuila; gana el priísta Humberto Moreira ("An election without surprises in Coahuila, Humbarto Moreira is the winner") article on La Jornada.
- (in Spanish) Reparten plurinominales en Coahuila; dan constancias ("Plurinominals are distributed; certificates are given") article on El Universal.