1956–57 Quaid-e-Azam Trophy
|Dates||25 December 1956– 8 March 1957|
|Administrator(s)||Board of Control for Cricket in Pakistan|
|Tournament format(s)||round-robin, semi-finals and final|
|Champions||Punjab (1st title)|
|Most runs||Hanif Mohammad (356)|
|Most wickets||Fazal Mahmood (35)|
In a change from the first two editions, the 1956–57 competition was contested in four round-robin groups, with the top teams in each playing semi-finals and a final to determine the winner. Matches were played from 25 December 1956 to 8 March 1957, with the group stage matches played over three days, the semi-finals over five days, and the final over six days.
The winner of each zone, marked in bold, qualified for the semi-finals.
- Win, or draw having led on first innings = 3 points
- Draw with no decision on first innings = 1 point
- Loss, or draw having trailed on first innings = 0 points
1–6 February 1957
- Karachi Blues won the toss and elected to bat.
7–12 February 1957
- Combined Services won the toss and elected to bat.
|Hanif Mohammad||Karachi Whites||356||4||89.00||228||1||1|
|Mahmood Hussain||Karachi Whites||195.5||28||19.39||3||1||8/95|
|Mohammad Munaf||Karachi Whites||133.4||18||19.66||1||0||6/67|
- "Quaid-e-Azam Trophy 1956/57 | Points tables". Pakistan Cricket Board. Cricket Archive. Retrieved 24 February 2021.
- Batting and fielding in Quaid-e-Azam Trophy 1956/57 (ordered by runs) – CricketArchive. Retrieved 11 April 2016.
- Bowling in Quaid-e-Azam Trophy 1956/57 (ordered by wickets) – CricketArchive. Retrieved 11 April 2016.