This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2022)
- Dubsúilech Ó Maolconaire becomes Ollamh Síl Muireadaigh
- Bonifaci Calvo returns to Lombardy from Spain
- Rutebeuf writes Complainte du comte Eudes de Nevers, a lament for the death of Odo, Count of Nevers, defender of Acre
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)
- Máeleoin Bódur Ó Maolconaire (born unknown), an Ollamh Síl Muireadaigh
- ^ Paviot, Jacques (2006). "Odo of Burgundy (d. 1266)". In Murray, Alan V. (ed.). The Crusades: An Encyclopedia. Vol. 2. ABC-CLIO. p. 897.