Máeleoin Bódur Ó Maolconaire
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Máeleoin Bódur Ó Maolconaire was a member of the Ó Maolconaire family of Connacht, who served as historians and poets to the Síol Muireadaigh, and their rulers, the Ó Conchubhair Kings of Connacht. He is the second of the family listed as the Ollamh Síol Muireadaigh, and died in 1266.
- The Encyclopaedia of Ireland 2003; ISBN 0-7171-3000-2.
- Mac Dermot of Moylurg: The Story of a Connacht Family Dermot Mac Dermot, 1996.
- A New History of Ireland VIII: A Chronology of Irish History to 1976 - A Companion to Irish History Part I edited by T.W. Moody, F.X. Martin and F.J. Byrne, 1982. ISBN 0-19-821744-7
- The Celebrated Antiquary Nollaig O Muralie, Maynooth, 1996.
- Irish Leaders and Learning Through the Ages Fr. Paul Walsh, 2004. (ed. Nollaig O Muralie).
Dúinnín Ó Maolconaire
| Ollamh Síol Muireadaigh
Dubsúilech Ó Maolconaire