Zanzibar may also refer to:
- Unguja, one of the two major islands of Zanzibar
- Zanzibar City, the capital of the Zanzibar region
- The Zanzibar Archipelago
- The Sultanate of Zanzibar, a country between 1856 and 1964 (from 1890 onward a protectorate of the United Kingdom), which comprised the Zanzibar Archipelago and parts of the east coast of what is today Tanzania
- The People's Republic of Zanzibar and Pemba, a short-lived state, which was created, dissolved and merged into the newly formed Tanzania in 1964, consisting of the islands of the Zanzibar Archipelago
- Zinjibar city, capital of the Abyan Governorate in Yemen that has the same name origin.
- Zanzibar (film), a 1940 American film
- Zanzibarland, a fictional terrorist-controlled armed fortress nation in the video game Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake
- Zanzibar (G.I. Joe), a fictional modern-day pirate character in the G.I. Joe universe, member of the Dreadnoks
- A multiplayer map in the game Halo 2
- An episode of Rocko's Modern Life that consists mostly of a long musical number; see List of Rocko's Modern Life episodes
- A battleship in the anime Gundam
- The secret name of the horse otherwise known as the Phantom Stallion from the book series by Terri Farley
- An episode from the TV Show, Inside No. 9
- The spice ginger (genus Zingiber)
- HMS Zanzibar (K596), a British frigate in the commission in the Royal Navy from 1944 to 1946
- Zanabazar, Mongolian religious leader and polymath
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zanzibar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.