This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
ZIL-41047 is a limousine built by ZIL of Russia. Production of ZIL models ceased in 2002 due to their previous customer base turning to more modern Western vehicles. Some last ones were built before year 2017.
|Manufacturer||Zavod Imeni Likhacheva|
|Production||1985 - 2002 and 2010 (234 built)|
|Body and chassis|
|Engine||7.7L ZIL-4104 V8|
|Width||2,086 mm (82.1 in)|
|Height||1,500 mm (59.1 in)|
The Zil has seven seats including the driver. When loaded it weighs 3,550 kg (7,826 lb). The top speed with two persons is listed as "not less than 190 km/h (118 mph)". It is powered by a 7.7 L (469 cubic inch) carbureted V8 giving 232 kW (315hp SAE Gross) at 4,400 revs per minute. This engine drives the rear wheels via a three-speed automatic transmission with the following ratios.
- First gear: 2.02:1
- Second gear: 1.42:1
- Third gear: 1:1
- Reverse: 1.42:1
It replaced the ZIL-4104 in 1985 and had virtually no mechanical changes compared with that model. The only major changes have been in the styling, which in some respects, notably in the rear-view mirrors, was subtly modernised compared to the styling of previous ZIL models. The front turn indicators were also modernised, with the rectangular horizontal line giving way to a more vertically oriented, door-like shape. The front headlights were also restyled, as was the rear parcel shelf.
- ZIL-41047 (1985—2002) — base model with seven seats and 3880-mm (152.75 inches) wheelbase
- ZIL-41041 (1986—2000) — five-seat saloon, 3300-mm (130 inches) wheelbase. 30 made, 12 of them in 1997-2000 for the Government of Moscow , 4 in mid 2010s for sale.
- ZIL-41042 — hearse
- ZIL-41044 — convertible
- ZIL-41049 — special communication car
- ZIL-41052 (1988—2002) — armoured limousine
- ZIL-4107 (1988—1999) — special communication car
- ZIL-41071 — special communication car
- ZIL-41072 «Скорпион» "Scorpion"(1989—1999) — an escort car
- ZIL-4104R (1990) — film car
- ZIL-41047TB (1992) — limousine with Trasco Bremen armouring (2 cars made)
- ZIL-410441 (2010) — 3 cars in black for the Victory Day parade on Red Square
|This automobile-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|