Yozgat Province (Turkish: Yozgat ili) is a province in central Turkey. Its adjacent provinces are Çorum to the northwest, Kırıkkale to the west, Kırşehir to the southwest, Nevşehir to the south, Kayseri to the southeast, Sivas to the east, Tokat to the northeast, and Amasya to the north. The provincial capital is Yozgat.
|• Electoral district||Yozgat|
|• Governor||Ziya Polat|
|• Total||14,123 km2 (5,453 sq mi)|
|• Density||30/km2 (78/sq mi)|
Yozgat province is divided into 14 districts (capital district in bold):
- "Population of provinces by years - 2000-2018". Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
Media related to Yozgat Province at Wikimedia Commons
- (in Turkish) Yozgat official website
- (in Turkish) Yozgat governor's official website
- (in Turkish) Yozgat municipality's official website
- (in English) Yozgat weather forecast information