Wu Ti-jung (Chinese: 吳玓蓉; born 23 February 1993) is a Taiwanese badminton player. Teamed-up with Lee Chia-hsin, she won the 2013 Polish International tournament. Her big achievement is to win the women's doubles title at the 2014 U.S. Open Grand Prix partnered with Hsieh Pei-chen.
|Born||23 February 1993|
|Height||1.66 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Women's & mixed doubles|
|Highest ranking||17 (WD 15 June 2017)|
33 (XD 12 October 2017)
|Current ranking||25 (WD), 141 (XD) (20 December 2018)|
|Hsu Ya-ching|| Chayanit Chaladchalam
BWF World TourEdit
The BWF World Tour, announced on 19 March 2017 and implemented in 2018, is a series of elite badminton tournaments, sanctioned by Badminton World Federation (BWF). The BWF World Tour are divided into six levels, namely World Tour Finals, Super 1000, Super 750, Super 500, Super 300 (part of the HSBC World Tour), and the BWF Tour Super 100.
|2018||Chinese Taipei Open||Super 300||Yang Po-hsuan|| Alfian Eko Prasetya
Marsheilla Gischa Islami
BWF Grand PrixEdit
|2014||U.S. Grand Prix||Hsieh Pei-chen|| Eva Lee
Paula Lynn Obanana
BWF International Challenge/SeriesEdit
|2013||Polish International||Lee Chia-hsin|| Chiang Mei-hui
|2013||Malaysia International||Wang Chi-lin|| Alfian Eko Prasetya
Shendy Puspa Irawati
|2013||Czech International||Wang Chi-lin|| Jakub Bitman
- "Players: Wu Ti Jung". Badminton World Federation. Retrieved 3 July 2017.
- "羽球》波蘭系列賽台灣大獲全勝 進帳5金4銀4銅最大贏家" (in Chinese). LTSports. Retrieved 3 July 2017.
- "U.S. GRAND PRIX 2014 Finals – Four take 1st Grand Prix titles". Badzine.net. Retrieved 3 July 2017.
- "BWF Launches New Events Structure". Badminton World Federation. 29 November 2017.
- "Action-Packed Season Ahead!". Badminton World Federation. 15 January 2018.