World Trade Center Chittagong
The World Trade Center Chittagong (also called World Trade Center or WTC Chittagong), is a 90.70 meters (297.6 feet), 21-floor complex located in Agrabad Commercial Area, Chittagong, Bangladesh. The building opened in 2016.
|World Trade Center Chittagong|
ওয়ার্ল্ড ট্রেড সেন্টার চট্টগ্রাম
Side view of World Trade Center Chittagong
|Alternative names||World Trade Center|
|Address||102-103, Agrabad C/A|
|Town or city||Chittagong|
|Construction started||August 29, 2006|
|Opened||January 30, 2016|
|Cost||BDT 2 billion|
|Owner||Chittagong Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI)|
|Roof||90.70 meters (297.6 feet)|
|Floor count||21 (plus 3 basement levels)|
|Floor area||62,609 m2 (673,920 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Main contractor||Concord Engineers and Construction Limited|
The Chittagong World Trade Center will have the following facilities:
- 5-star hotel
- International standard convention hall
- Conference center
- Exhibition hall
- World Trade Centre Club
- 3 basement car parking for 400 cars
- Media center
- Office block
- Block for financial institutions
- IT Zone
- Headquarters for the Chittagong Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- "World Trade Centre to start operation soon". Bangladesh Sangbad Sangstha (BSS). July 20, 2012. Retrieved June 10, 2013.
- "A dream comes true as PM opens World Trade Centre". The Daily Star. UNB. January 30, 2016. Retrieved March 7, 2016.
- "World Trade Center in Chittagong awaits inauguration". bdnews24.com. January 16, 2016. Retrieved March 8, 2016.
- "Concord, country's pioneer and leading Real Estate & Construction Conglomerate". Daily Sun. Retrieved 2019-06-13.
- "World Trade Center". Chittagong Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Retrieved June 10, 2013.
- "Concord building World Trade Centre in Ctg using new method". The Daily Star. May 5, 2008.
- "One-stop service under one roof". The Independent. Dhaka. February 7, 2016.
- "Ctg World Trade Centre to help boost trade". Daily Sun. Dhaka. November 11, 2016.