The Chittagong Chamber of Commerce & Industry (CCCI), established in 1906, is an industry-led and industry-managed organization which represents the business and corporate sector in Chittagong, Bangladesh. The organization acts as a major advocate promoting the strategic economic development of Chittagong as the nation's business capital and a regional economic hub. Mahbubul Alam is the president of the organization since 2013. In 2016 the chamber called for increasing the tax exemption income level for women.
চট্টগ্রাম শিল্প ও বণিক সমিতি
It is based in the Agrabad district.
- "Death anniversary". The Daily Star. 2016-04-30. Retrieved 2016-05-06.
- "Mahbubul Alam elected VP of SAARC Chamber". Dhaka Tribune. Retrieved 2016-05-06.
- "$7b projects ongoing in Ctg". The Daily Star. 2016-01-31. Retrieved 2016-05-06.
- "PM to open 'World Trade Centre' in Ctg today". The Daily Star. 2016-01-29. Retrieved 2016-05-06.
- "REHAB fair starts in Chittagong". The Daily Star. 2016-02-25. Retrieved 2016-05-06.
- "Mayor: Chittagong to be a green city by 2017". Dhaka Tribune. Retrieved 2016-05-06.
- "Increase income tax exemption limit for women: Ctg chamber". The Daily Star. 2016-04-09. Retrieved 2016-05-06.