World Senior Curling Championships
The World Senior Curling Championships is an annual curling tournament featuring curlers from around the world who are at least 50 years old. Matches at the World Senior Championships are played in 8 ends played instead of the 10 played in most international events.
|World Senior Curling Championships|
|2018 host city||TBD|
|2017 men's champion|| Sweden
|2017 women's champion|| Canada
|2017 World Senior Curling Championships|
The tournament began in 2002 with only 7 men's teams and 4 women's teams but has since expanded.
All-time Medal TablesEdit
- "Erzurum Turkey to host World Mixed Doubles Championship 2012". Worldcurling.org. 2014-02-13. Retrieved 2014-02-18.
- "Fredericton to Stage 2013 World Mixed Doubles and World Senior Curling Championships". Canadian Curling Association. 23 April 2012.
- "Dumfries, Scotland to stage 2014 World Mixed Doubles and World Senior Curling Championships". World Curling Federation. 11 April 2013. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- "WCF Annual General Assembly 2014 - 7 September". World Curling Federation. 7 September 2014. Retrieved 7 September 2014.
- "Karlstad, Sweden to host World Mixed Doubles and World Senior Curling Championships 2016". World Curling Federation. 25 April 2015. Retrieved 21 May 2015.
- "Venue confirmed for World Mixed Doubles and Senior Curling Championships 2017". World Curling Federation. 1 October 2015. Retrieved 1 October 2015.