Wolves of Vučjak
|Wolves of Vučjak|
Vukovi s Vučjaka
|Garrison/HQ||Prnjavor, Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Engagements||Croatian War of Independence|
They were active in fighting in Okučani, Jasenovac and Novska. In August, 1991 the unit took over the transmitter on Kozara, and replaced RTV Sarajevo with Serb programming. Its leader Veljko Milanković was badly wounded on February 4, 1993 and later died at the Medical Academy on February 14.
A witness testified to the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia during Serbian leader Slobodan Milošević's trial that the Wolves were trained in Knin by Dragan Vasiljković, "Captain Dragan".
- Ubojica četničkog vojvode: Da nisam pobjegao, kožu bi mi oderali
- Podaci o predmetu Stakic (IT-97-24)
- Milosevic Transcript
- "Streets named after Vukovar commanders". B92. 4 April 2007.
- Ministarstvo protiv "Vukova s Vučjaka"
- "OSCE criticises naming of Novi Sad streets after wartime commanders". Southeast European Times. 6 April 2007.