Wind power in Estonia
As of 31.12.2018, Estonia has a wind power installed capacity of about 309,96 MW. All wind farms are on land, offshore farms are planned on Lake Peipus and in the Baltic Sea near the island of Hiiumaa.
Offshore wind powerEdit
Altogether, three major projects with total capacity of 1490 MW are being planned in Estonia: a 700 MW project near the island of Hiiumaa by Nelja Energia, also a 600 MW project in Gulf of Riga by Eesti Energia and a 190 MW offshore wind farm near the western coast of Estonia by Neugrund OÜ.
|Installed Capacity (MW)||2.25||2.25||2.25||31.65||31.65||58||77.7||141.7||148.6||183.9|
|Installed Capacity (MW)||269.4||279.9||302.7|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wind power in Estonia.|
- Pakri 18,4 MW Wind Farm 4energia.ee.
- "Installed capacity". EWPA. Retrieved 3 July 2019.
- Hiiumaa Wind Farm 4energia.ee.
- Peipsile võib kerkida mitusada tuulikut. 21 October 2007. Postimees. (In Estonian)
- "List of wind energy developments in Estonia". EWPA. Retrieved 28 April 2012.
- "Estonian Wind Energy". EWPA. Retrieved 28 April 2012.
- "Production of wind energy grew significally in 2010". EWPA. Retrieved 28 April 2012.
- "Share of renewable energy in electricity production is increasing". stat.ee. Retrieved 28 April 2012.
|This article about wind power is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Estonia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|