Wilton Graff (13 August 1903 – 13 January 1969) was an American actor.
|Born||Wilton Calvert Ratcliffe
August 13, 1903
St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.
|Died||January 13, 1969
Pacific Palisades, California, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Mary Goodwin (m. 1938; her death 1950) (1 child)
Elizabeth W. Wilson (m. 1952; his death 1969)
- Gangs of the Waterfront (1945)
- Pillow of Death (1945)
- The Phantom Thief (1946)
- Key Witness (1947)
- The Web (1947)
- The Wreck of the Hesperus (1948)
- Another Part of the Forest (1948)
- The Dark Past (1948)
- The Gentleman from Nowhere (1948)
- Once More, My Darling (1949)
- Fortunes of Captain Blood (1950)
- Rogues of Sherwood Forest (1950)
- The West Point Story (1950)
- Million Dollar Mermaid (1952)
- Lili (1953)
- Scandal at Scourie (1953)
- King Richard and the Crusaders (1954) - Duke Leopold of Austria
- The Sea Chase (1955) - Counsel General Hepke
- The Benny Goodman Story (1956) - John Hammond Sr.
- Lust for Life (1956) - Rev. Stricker
- Something of Value (1957) - Captain Hillary (uncredited)
- Tip on a Dead Jockey (1957) - John Rusk (uncredited)
- Compulsion (1959) - Mr. Steiner
- Return to Peyton Place (1961) - Dr. Fowlkes (uncredited)
- Bloodlust! (1961) - Dr. Albert Balleau
- Sail a Crooked Ship (1961) - Simon J. Harrison
- Lonnie (1963) - Mitchell
Graff was married twice, firstly to Mary Goodwin, from 6 August 1938 until her death on 11 April 1950. They had one child, Nancy Graff. On 12 June 1952, he married Elizabeth W. Wilson, and they remained together until his death in Pacific Palisades, California on 13 January 1969.