Wikipedia:Peer review/Arjun Sarja filmography/archive1
Previous peer review
I've listed this article for peer review because as I think that I have already addressed the suggestions and ideas to improve the article in the Older peer review and I wish to nominate the article for Featured List Nomination.
Comments from KailashEdit
All films need to be sourced, and all references formatted correctly (at least the title, website and date in everything). Solve these, and I'll post further comments. --Kailash29792 (talk) 09:01, 23 September 2019 (UTC)
- Comments from zmbro
Hi! In case you're still looking for comments, I'd be happy to help:
- Lead image needs alt text
- Lead will need some more refs (2nd para only has 1 and 3rd para has none)
- As Kailash said, all films need individual refs
- Ref col should be centered
- 1st table has plainrowheaders but 2nd and 3rd don't (each should have them)
- "P S Prakash." should it be P. S. Prakash?
- How is his role unknown in some?
- Songs are not italicized per MOS:ITALICTITLE (only in quotes)
- 3rd table: note col doesn't need to be sortable
- 2nd and 3rd tables need refs for every individual film like the first
- Like IMDb, I don't think the Tamil Movies Database is an RS
- Many refs are missing website, author, and date (only urls and access date)
- Do all these refs not have an author? (I'm assuming some do)
- I would archive all these refs (assuming they are all not dead)