Viktor Manakov (cyclist, born 1960)
Viktor Viktorovich Manakov (28 July 1960 – 12 May 2019) was a Russian cyclist. He won the Gold Medal in the Men's team pursuit at the 1980 Summer Olympics. At the 1983 Summer Universiade he won gold in the men's points race and silver in the men's individual pursuit.
|Born||28 July 1960|
Budogoshch, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
|Died||12 May 2019 (aged 58)|
- Ушел из жизни олимпийский чемпион 1980 года в велоспорте Виктор Манаков (in Russian)
- "Viktor Manakov". cycling archives. Retrieved 25 August 2012.
- "Viktor Manakov". www.sports-reference.com. Retrieved 25 August 2012.
- "Medal Winners". www.databaseolympics.com. Archived from the original on 13 November 2012. Retrieved 25 August 2012. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Track Cycling Universiade". sportfieber.pytalhost.com. Archived from the original on 22 October 2014. Retrieved 22 October 2014. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|This article about a Soviet Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to Soviet cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|