Vanløse is one of the 10 official districts of Copenhagen, Denmark. It lies on the western border of the municipality. Vanløse covers an area of 6.69 km², and has a population of 36,115, making Vanløse the smallest district of Copenhagen, by population.
Neighboring city districts are:
- to the southeast is Frederiksberg municipality, which is not a part of Copenhagen municipality but rather an enclave surrounded by the municipality
- to the northeast is Bispebjerg
- to the north is Brønshøj-Husum
- to the west is Rødovre municipality, which is outside the Copenhagen municipality area
- to the south is Valby, partially separated by Damhus Lake (Damhus Sø).
- "Københavns bydele". Københavns Kommune. Archived from the original on 2009-05-10. Retrieved 2009-11-02.
- "Folketal og boliger i bydele og roder samt folketal i skoledistrikter 1. januar 2009". København Kommune. Archived from the original on 2011-07-21. Retrieved 2009-11-01.
- "Film 8 Olsen Banden ser rødt / Die Olsenbande sieht rot". olsenbande-homepage.de (in German). Retrieved 8 October 2017.