Vakkalagadda is a village in Krishna district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is located in Challapalli mandal of Machilipatnam revenue division. It is one of the villages in the mandal to be a part of Andhra Pradesh Capital Region.
|• Total||7.74 km2 (2.99 sq mi)|
|• Density||390/km2 (1,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Machilipatnam|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Avanigadda|
It has a population of around 3200 with a literacy rate of 58.96%. It also has four schools, Panchayat Bhavan and a society building.
The village is mainly dependent on farming. This Village was under CPI rule for many years.
Telugu Desam Party stood as a stiff contender for the existing leaders and in no time it secured the govt.
The village was awarded a Nirmal Gram award (cleanliness award) in 2008. 
There are a 4 schools in vakkalagadda all are government schools, they are -
* 3 primary schools located as one in village and one in Gudem and another one in Doravani Gudem
* 1 High school located in village
It has a population of around 3200 with a literacy rate of 58.96%.
- "District Census Handbook - Krishna" (PDF). Census of India. p. 16,460. Retrieved 14 February 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "District Level Mandal wise List of Villages in Andhra Pradesh" (PDF). Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. National Informatics Centre. p. 2. Archived from the original (PDF) on 10 October 2014. Retrieved 19 September 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Administrative Setup". Official website of Krishna district. National Informatics Centre. Retrieved 25 September 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "AP Capital Region mandals and villages" (PDF). Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original (PDF) on 23 September 2015. Retrieved 23 September 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)