|This is a Wikipedia user talk page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article or the talk page for an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia. The original talk page is located at
This page is archived by ClueBot III.
16:51, 22 March 2021 (UTC)
The Signpost: 28 March 2021Edit
- News and notes: A future with a for-profit subsidiary?
- Gallery: Wiki Loves Monuments
- In the media: Wikimedia LLC and disinformation in Japan
- News from the WMF: Project Rewrite: Tell the missing stories of women on Wikipedia and beyond
- Recent research: 10%-30% of Wikipedia’s contributors have subject-matter expertise
- From the archives: Google isn't responsible for Wikipedia's mistakes
- Obituary: Yoninah
- From the editor: What else can we say?
- Arbitration report: Open letter to the Board of Trustees
- Traffic report: Wanda, Meghan, Liz, Phil and Zack
17:29, 29 March 2021 (UTC)
19:38, 5 April 2021 (UTC)
Changes since last updateEdit
I am wondering is it practical to include New Issues ( similar to New articles (XXX) )?
The rationale is that new articles is showing the new issues to the article but existing articles will not be displayed if more issues are tagged to the same existing article. As I am trying to reduce both number of articles and issues, I can easily tackle article count based on addition and removal of articles but for issues, I will need to compare the history.
Potentially the number of issues increasing/decreasing can be big, dependingon how big the wikiproject is, I am thinking to just show articles which has increased issues (no need a break down of which issues are added) so editors can tackle the new issues as well.
This might be a poor idea or not easily implemented but I think it will be helpful for editors trying to control/reduce the number of issues as well. --Justanothersgwikieditor (talk) 06:37, 6 April 2021 (UTC)
- @Justanothersgwikieditor: If you go to the Alphabetic listing you can sort by the Oldest column and get issues sorted by year-month. --Bamyers99 (talk) 18:07, 6 April 2021 (UTC)
16:47, 19 April 2021 (UTC)