I've had to remove your graph from Opinion polling in the United Kingdom general election, 2010, as there were a number of problems with it. It's a little arbitrary: you online confine yourself to this year, and you don't make it clear what your sources are. I assume that you're just averaging all the polls, but you can't do this, because it favours companies (such as YouGov) which poll more often. I suppose you could do this if every company's methodology was the same, but it's not, and they're are widely different results out there at the moment. Secondly, such a graph would be far better suited to a rolling average, rather than being separated into discrete weeks.
Also, please don't use a lossy format as JPEG for such graphics. It looks fine when maximized, but all the artefacts show up when it is resized for the page. It's far better to use SVG, or, if you must, PNG.
Serena's Protected rankingEdit
Sources that show Serena used a protected ranking to enter Wimbledon:
"All the top 105 ranked players are committed to play Wimbledon from 2 to 15 July 2018. Three players used the protected ranking to directly join the main draw entry list: Serena Williams, Laura Siegemund and Saisai Zheng."
"The American is ranked at 183 in the world after returning to tennis after leaving the sport to give birth to her daughter Alexis Olympia and is competing in the tournament using her protected ranking."
"All tournaments on the Women’s Tennis Association tour automatically follow the world rankings with their seedings. While players returning from lengthy absences can use “protected” rankings to enter tournaments – Williams is actually ranked joint No 1 alongside Simona Halep in Wimbledon’s official entry list – they are not used for seeding purposes."
"After all, both had entered the Wimbledon singles draw on a protected ranking after a long break away from their respective tours. Williams was off for 13 months to have a child and, having returned in March without a ranking, is now No. 183. Murray, who missed 11 months with a hip injury that required surgery, is now ranked No. 156."
"Since returning to tennis earlier this year after giving birth to daughter Alexis Olympia last September, Williams has enjoyed a protected ranking of No 1 that guarantees her entry into tournaments."
After reverting an un-sourced addition to Lewis Hamilton, I noticed upon looking at your contributions history that you appear to have made a large number of edits to articles in which you have added content without sources or citations. All content on wikipedia must include sufficient citations.
Please do not add or change content, as you did at Lewis Hamilton, without citing a reliable source. Please review the guidelines at Wikipedia:Citing sources and take this opportunity to add references to the article. Thanks. Formulaonewiki (talk) 22:37, 1 November 2018 (UTC)
Baptiste (TV Series) moved to draftspaceEdit
An article you recently created, Baptiste (TV Series), does not have enough sources and citations as written to remain published. It needs more citations from reliable, independent sources. (?) Information that can't be referenced should be removed (verifiability is of central importance on Wikipedia). I've moved your draft to draftspace (with a prefix of "
Draft:" before the article title) where you can incubate the article with minimal disruption. When you feel the article meets Wikipedia's general notability guideline and thus is ready for mainspace, please click on the "Submit your draft for review!" button at the top of the page. CASSIOPEIA(talk) 03:21, 20 February 2019 (UTC)
- Hi Ar558a, Good day. Received your mail which you sent to my email with pretty upset and non-civil message as I have moved your page to draftspace. Pls see below:
- The subject is notable but the content needs to be supported by (1) significant coverage (at least 3 sources) which are (2) independent, (3) reliable sources which the sources talk about the subject in length and in dept and not only passing mentioned.
- Source from major newspapers are suitable but sources from home page, official site, sites associated with the subject, interviews, press releases, user generated site such as fb, IMBD, twitter, instragram and etc are not independent and / or reliable and are can NOT be used to contributed to the notability of the notability. For source types pls see - HERE.
- I did a quick search and there are a few sources you might can used - see 1, 2 and 3 so you could WP:PROVEIT.
- Pls provide inline citations on body text - refercing for info and instruction or you would opt in VisualEditor and you only need to past the URL of the source into "cite" 's field and it will then automatically fill in the rest of the info for you. When you have done providing the sources/inline citation, then click the submit button at top of the draft page for review cheers. CASSIOPEIA(talk) 10:00, 21 February 2019 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. An automated process has detected that when you recently edited Anthony Joshua vs. Andy Ruiz Jr., you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Josh Kelly (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are usually incorrect, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of unrelated topics with similar titles. (Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.)
Your draft article, Draft:Baptiste (TV series)Edit
In accordance with our policy that Wikipedia is not for the indefinite hosting of material deemed unsuitable for the encyclopedia mainspace, the draft has been nominated for deletion. If you plan on working on it further, or editing it to address the issues raised if it was declined, simply and remove the
If your submission has already been deleted by the time you get there, and you wish to retrieve it, you can request its undeletion by following the instructions at this link. An administrator will, in most cases, restore the submission so you can continue to work on it.