- "If the liberty of myself or my class or nation depends on the misery of a number of other human beings, the system which promotes this is unjust and immoral"
- "don't ask if the net made you stupid, ask if you made the net stupid"
- "If things get serious, it's time to lie" (my fav. Junker quote)
- ""Silence, don't speak!" poem by Aziz Nesin, narrated in greek by Marietta Realde english subs
My fields of interest are:
- Anarchism, that includes most but not all, Marxist doctrines
- Atheism, that includes criticism of Christianity as well.
- History of Cyprus (history of greek and turkish Cypriots mostly)
- Balkan disputes and nationalisms
I try to leave my opinions offline, but traces of POV might be detected. Please feel free to message me if you suspect there is a POV related issue with my edits.
||The Excellent New Editor's Barnstar|
A new editor on the right path
|You have been a breath of fresh air to Balkan topics and may change my views on some things. Keep it up :) Resnjari (talk) 08:19, 4 July 2018 (UTC)
||The Purple Barnstar
|For your perseverance and poise to be cool, calm and collected against great odds. Keep up the good work! Resnjari (talk) 12:08, 22 November 2018 (UTC)