University Press of Mississippi
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (September 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The University Press of Mississippi, founded in 1970, is a publisher that is sponsored by the eight state universities in Mississippi.
|Parent company||Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning|
|Headquarters location||Jackson, Mississippi|
Eurospan Group (EMEA, Asia, Latin America)
Scholarly Book Services (Canada)
- Banner Books
- Muscadine Books (books about Southern Culture)
Notable series of the Press include:
- "Sales Representatives". Retrieved 2017-12-03.
- "Subjects We Publish". Upress.state.ms.us. Retrieved 2012-10-17.
- Folk Art and Artists Series - University Press of Mississippi
- Great Comics Artists Series - University Press of Mississippi
- Hollywood Legends Series - University Press of Mississippi
- Studies in Popular Culture Series - University Press of Mississippi
- Comics & Popular Culture - University Press of Mississippi
|This article about a university or college in Mississippi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|