Ulster Senior Club Football Championship
The Ulster Senior Club Football Championship is an annual gaelic football competition played between the top clubs in Ulster GAA. The trophy awarded to the winners is the Seamus McFerran Cup (Irish: Corn Séamus Mac Fearáin). The winners and the Connacht, Leinster, Munster and London champions compete in the All-Ireland Senior Club Football Championship. Kilcoo are the current champions, having beaten Naomh Connaill by 2 points in the final on 1 December 2019.
|Ulster Senior Club Football Championship|
|Current season or competition:|
2019 Ulster Senior Club Football Championship
|Irish||Craobh Sinsir Peile Ulaidh na gClub|
|Region||Ulster, Ireland (GAA)|
|Trophy||Seamus McFerran Cup|
|No. of teams||9|
|Title holders||Kilcoo (1st title)|
|Most titles||Crossmaglen Rangers (11 titles)|
Each of the nine counties of Ulster organise a county championship annually for their top clubs. The nine county champions compete in the Ulster Senior Club Football Championship in a knock-out format.
- * After replay.
Wins listed by clubEdit
|Team||Wins||Years won||Last Losing Final||County|
|1||Crossmaglen Rangers||11||1996, 1998, 1999, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015||N/A||Armagh|
|2||St. Mary's Burren||5||1983, 1984, 1985, 1987, 1988||2011||Down|
|3||Bellaghy||4||1968, 1971, 1994, 2000||2005||Derry|
|Scotstown||4||1978, 1979, 1980, 1989||2015||Monaghan|
|4||Clan na Gael||3||1972, 1973, 1974||1971||Armagh|
|St. Gall's||3||1982, 2005, 2009||2007||Antrim|
|Ballinderry Shamrocks||3||1981, 2001, 2013||2008||Derry|
|Slaughtneil||3||2014, 2016, 2017||N/A||Derry|
|Castleblayney Faughs||2||1986, 1991||1975||Monaghan|
|Errigal Ciarán||2||1993, 2002||2000||Tyrone|
Wins listed by countyEdit
|#||County||Ulster Titles||Last provincial winners|
|1||Armagh clubs||15||Crossmaglen Rangers, 2015|
|Derry clubs||15||Slaughtneil, 2017|
|3||Down clubs||8||Kilcoo, 2019|
|4||Monaghan clubs||6||Castleblayney Faughs, 1991|
|5||Antrim clubs||4||St. Gall's, 2009|
|6||Donegal clubs||2||Gaoth Dobhair, 2018|
|Tyrone clubs||2||Errigal Ciarán, 2002|
No club from Fermanagh or Cavan has ever won the Ulster Senior Club Football Championship.
- Archer, Kenny (20 October 2008). "Kernan hails historic men of Crossmaglen". The Irish News. Archived from the original on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 20 October 2008.
- 2008 Ulster Club Championships programme (Image on front cover). Lairdesign. 2 November 2008. Missing or empty
- O'Brien, Brendan (1 December 2019). "Ulster club SFC final: Kilcoo make the breakthrough". Hogan Stand. Retrieved 2 December 2019.
- Mooney, Francis (2 December 2018). "Gaoth Dobhair edge out Scotstown in extra-time to win historic Ulster title". RTÉ Sport. Retrieved 2 December 2018.
- Bannon, Orla (27 November 2017). "Slaughtneil's amazing run goes on". Irish Examiner. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
- Bannon, Orla (28 November 2016). "Slaughtneil edge Cill Chua (Kilcoo) to complete magnificent treble". Irish Examiner. Retrieved 28 November 2016.
- Fogarty, John (30 November 2015). "Crafty Crossmaglen Rangers survive Scotstown scare". Irish Examiner. Retrieved 30 November 2015.
- O'Brien, Brendan (1 December 2014). "Bradley snatches stunning win". Irish Examiner. Retrieved 1 December 2014.
- Foley, Alan (2 December 2013). "Ballinderry's 12-year wait is over". Irish Examiner. Retrieved 2 December 2013.
- O'Brien, Brendan (3 December 2012). "Crossmaglen regain composure and power to Ulster glory again". Irish Examiner. Retrieved 3 December 2012.
- Keys, Colm (13 December 2010). "Kernan red card spurs on Cross'". Irish Independent. Independent News & Media. Retrieved 13 December 2010.
- Heaney, Paddy (25 November 2013). "The life of Brian". The Irish News. Retrieved 25 November 2013.