Páirc Uí Éilí
|Address||Omagh, County Tyrone|
|Public transit||Omagh Ulsterbus depot|
|Owner||Omagh St. Enda's|
|Field size||142 m × 86 m (466 ft × 282 ft)|
|Construction cost||€2 million (2001 renovation)|
In early 1962, Omagh St. Enda's club purchased 13 acres (5.3 ha) of land at Lisnelly located near the Gortin Road. By 1968 the club had raised enough money to start construction of the new stadium. The park was eventually opened on 17 September 1972, by former GAA president Alf Murray and on 19 October 1980, the new park was dedicated to Michael Healy. The two years between 1980 and 1982 saw the fruitation of the new clubrooms and social centre at Healy Park, which added further to the infrastructure of Healy Park. 1994 saw the terracing added to three sides of the pitch.
Work began in September 2001 to build a new all-seated covered stand with a capacity of 5,000. The stand was opened in 2004.
A modern Press Box and Control Tower was made available at Healy Park for the Tyrone Senior Football Championship final on Sunday 14 October 2007 between Dromore St. Dympna's and Coalisland Na Fianna. New changing rooms and disabled facilities have also been installed.
In 2006, Tyrone GAA unveiled plans for a second covered stand at Healy Park as the board felt it was time for additional covered and seated accommodation. They also planned to expand the ends behind both goals. Work started on the second phase of the £5m redevelopment scheme.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 15 March 2010. Retrieved 2 February 2010.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Clones to stage Tyrone-Armagh tie". BBC Sport. BBC. 8 April 2009. Retrieved 8 April 2009.
- "Healy Park". Stadium Database. Archived from the original on 7 July 2009. Retrieved 14 September 2020.
- "Tyrone unveil stand plans". Hogan Stand. 21 December 2006.
- Omagh St. Endas Club History (published 1982)
- "Healy Park to get a second stand". BBC Sport. BBC. 20 December 2006.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 16 March 2010. Retrieved 2 February 2010.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)