|• Total||48 km2 (19 sq mi)|
|Elevation||192 m (630 ft)|
|• Density||2,600/km2 (6,700/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Vehicle registration||UP 24|
Ujhani is located at  It has an average elevation of 192 metres (630 feet)..
As of 2011[update] India census, Ujhani had a population of near about 126,000. Males constitute 56% of the population and females 44%. Ujhani has an average literacy rate of 87%, higher than the national average of 74%: male literacy is 88%, and female literacy is 86%. In Ujhani, 15% of the population is under 6 years of age. The area of Ujhani Municipal Council is 48 sq. km.
- Ujhani lies on SH33 (Bareilly-Mathura)
- SH18 originates from here known as Budaun-Meerut or Budaun-Delhi Highway.
- The Uttarakhand border is 155 km to the north and the Himalayan ranges start from about 188 km from here.
Ujhani is a town directly connected with the main cities like Bareilly, Agra, Mathura, NewDelhi, Ghaziabad, Aligarh, Hathras, Jaipur, Kasganj, Pilibhit, and Budaun by bus transport. Railway connectivity to all cities was closed from 1 January 2014 due to gauge conversion. After a long time the railway connectivity has again started with two trains daily to and fro, so after gauge conversion cities including Kanpur, Agra, Mathura, Bharatpur, Jaipur, Hathras, Farrukkhabad, Lalkuan, Haldwani, Kathgodam, Kashipur, Rudrapur, Budaun, Bareilly, Kasganj, Pilibhit, Lucknow, Sitapur, Mailani, Shahjahanpur, Lakhimpur kheeri, Gonda, Tanakpur are well connected.
Ujhani is a small town connected to many rural areas. Many children from the villages come here to get education. In recent times with great emphasis on education, there have been many schools and colleges that are being established here. There are some schools for primary education and various schools and colleges for secondary education like Devnagri Inter college, Ayodhya Prasad Saraswati Vidya Mandir, APS International School, New Little Angel Jr. High School, Mahatma Gandhi Palika Inter College, Asharfi Devi Inter College, Ayodhya Prasad Memorial Degree College, Banke Bihari kanya kanya Degree College and Law College are also in Ujhani.
However, there is one Government Medical College, Budaun on Ujhani Budaun Road, which will be same as AIIMS Delhi is under construction.
State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank, HDFC Bank and several other banks are available in Ujhani.
- Budaun - 6 km (City), 11 km (Centre)
- Bareilly - 54 km
- Delhi - 210 km
- Mathura - 171 km
- Agra - 163 km
- Kanpur - 253 km
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Ujhani
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- "Ujhani City Population Census 2011". Census 2011 India. Office of the Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 2015-11-29.