Turkestan and Turkistan may refer to:
- Turkestan, a region in Central Asia historically populated by Turkic peoples
- Turkistan (city), a city in Kazakhstan
- East Turkestan, a region in China historically known as East Turkestan
- Turkestan legion, a unit of soldiers who fought for Germany during World War II
- Afghan Turkestan, a historic region in Afghanistan
- Turkestan Province, a defunct province in Afghanistan
- Turkestan Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic, a defunct republic in the Soviet Union
- Turkestan Military District, a defunct district in Russian Central Asia
| This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.