Tracey Ramsey MP (born April 14, 1971) is a Canadian politician, who was elected to represent the riding of Essex in the House of Commons of Canada in the 2015 Canadian federal election. In the 42nd Canadian Parliament Ramsey introduced private member bill C-439, titled National Freshwater Strategy Act, which sought to require the Minister of Environment to develop a national strategy for the conservation, protection, and use of freshwater.
|Member of the Canadian Parliament|
|Assumed office |
October 19, 2015
|Preceded by||Jeff Watson|
|Born||April 14, 1971|
|Political party||New Democratic Party|
|Residence||Belle River, Ontario|
|2015 Canadian federal election|
|New Democratic||Tracey Ramsey||25,072||41.42||+6.52||–|
|Total valid votes/Expense limit||60,531||100.00||$232,408.12|
|Total rejected ballots||241||0.40||–|
|New Democratic gain from Conservative||Swing||+9.55|
|Source: Elections Canada|
- "Essex elects New Democrat Tracey Ramsey". CBC News. October 19, 2015. Retrieved July 29, 2018.
- Campbell, Taylor (April 17, 2019). "Ramsey continues push for national freshwater strategy". Windsor Star. Retrieved June 6, 2019.
- "About Tracey". ndp.ca. Archived from the original on April 27, 2017. Retrieved July 29, 2018. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Elections Canada – Confirmed candidates for Essex, 30 September 2015
- Elections Canada – Preliminary Election Expenses Limits for Candidates