Three Blue Ducks (TV series)
Three Blue Ducks is a six-part Australian television cooking show which follows hosts Mark Labrooy, Darren Robertson and Andy Allen, the co-owners of Three Blue Ducks Group, as they travel Australia in search for inspiration to create six new dishes for their restaurant's menu. It premiered at 7:00 pm on 13 February 2021.
|Three Blue Ducks|
|Country of origin||Australia|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||6|
|Executive producer||Ben Davies|
|Running time||23—25 minutes|
|Production company||Ronde Media|
|Original network||Network Ten|
|Picture format||576i (SDTV)|
|Original release||13 February 2021 –|
|Title||Timeslot||Original air date||Australian viewers|
|1||"Art & Soul"||7:00 pm||13 February 2021||137,000|
|Travel with “The Ducks” Andy Allen, Mark Labrooy and Darren Robertson as they forage for native plants species, catch seafood in the ocean, and meet providers wherever they're to be found.|
|2||"Episode 2"||7:00 pm||20 February 2021||139,000|
|Our chefs head to the central west of New South Wales, in search of top quality, ethically produced lamb. Along the way they get some expert lamb cooking tips from the Country Women's Association.|
|3||"Episode 3"||7:00 pm||27 February 2021||N/A|
|Chefs Andy Allen, Mark LaBrooy and Darren Robertson dive for prized abalone off the Sapphire Coast of New South Wales. But later when the dish is tested, there's a problem with a key ingredient.|
|4||"Episode 4"||6:00 pm||6 March 2021||86,000|
|Andy, Mark and Daz make unexpected food discoveries in Canberra. They're hoping for inspiration to help design a signature trout dish, but catching the key ingredient is much harder than expected.|
|5||"Episode 5"||6:00 pm||13 March 2021||N/A|
|Andy Allen aims to dazzle his peers by creating a new age Asian beef salad. He and fellow chefs Mark and Daz search for exotic flavours in Cabramatta.|
|6||"Episode 6"||6:00 pm||20 March 2021||100,000|
|Chef Daz hosts a VIP event at the Ducks' flagship venue, The Farm in Byron Bay. The guests are the top chefs of the region and Daz has to put a lifetime of cooking into this single moment.|
- "Foodies Rejoice! Three Blue Ducks Serves Up A Tasty New Series". Network Ten. ViacomCBS ANZ. 27 January 2021. Archived from the original on 31 January 2021. Retrieved 15 February 2021.
- McManus, Bridget (13 February 2021). "MasterChef opens doors for the Three Blue Ducks trio". Sydney Morning Herald. Archived from the original on 13 February 2021. Retrieved 16 February 2021.
- Knox, David (28 January 2021). "Airdate: Three Blue Ducks". TV Tonight. TV Tonight. Archived from the original on 31 January 2021. Retrieved 15 January 2021.
- Knox, David (14 February 2021). "Saturday 13 February 2021". TV Tonight. TV Tonight. Retrieved 15 February 2021.
- Knox, David (21 February 2021). "Saturday 20 February 2021". TV Tonight. TV Tonight. Retrieved 21 February 2021.
- Knox, David (7 March 2021). "Saturday 6 March 2021". TV Tonight. TV Tonight. Retrieved 7 March 2021.
- Knox, David (21 March 2021). "Saturday 20 March 2021". TV Tonight. TV Tonight. Retrieved 22 March 2021.